1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hope everyone is doin' well!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Wulfgyr / Erytheal, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Hey all, hope everyone's been doin' well in the 9-10 months since I last dropped in. The new FFXIV expansion was pretty amazing, then there were some issues with work... and got bad enough that I decided to jump to another company. Still in the on-ramp process, but just from a mental health perspective it's been a huge improvement.

Anyhow, from a quick breeze through the forums, looks like not much has changed except for some improved communication after Holly's departure. Can't believe they still haven't done a stat squish - FF14 did one, and things have been smoother than ever. Was a bit of shock to see the smaller HP's, but barely noticed it by the 2nd or 3rd pull.

Okey-doke's, got some reading to catch up on so hope y'all stay safe and sound!

Edit: OMG, my sig is so outta date now, lol

Edit 2: Is Kander gone now? Or just deleted his Discord (his PM's to me show deleted_account now)

2. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Nah Kander is still around, I've been bugging him to release transfer tokens on Kaladim for like a month now. They're supposed to be pushed out today... hopefully...

• Like Like x 1